About

 My name is Pablo. I was born and raised in southern California. I have been in the Marine Corps for two years. I work in radio transmissions and satellite communications. My job entails a lot of computer work. I frequently use applications and software such as  Command Prompt, Secure CRT, Secure FX, and Code Mettle to get my job done. This course intrigued me because many of my friends who work in my field attend classes that the military offers to get CompTIA certs for free. That sparked my interest in IT, so I decided to pursue a BS in cyber and data security. I am very comfortable working with computers and excited to learn. I look forward to working on the fundamentals of information technology in this class because there is always room for growth. In addition, I am currently working on earning CompTIA certifications through the Marine Corps. I plan to get out after my first enlistment ends in two more years and move back to Southern California. I am working towards getting a job at a company I have a connection with. I hope that my BS in cyber and data security in additin to multiple CompTIA certifications will put me ahead of the competition and land me a job at the company I want to work for. 

Comments

Popular Posts